Dutch Politician Marked For Death for Exposing Islam (Video)
Posted by FactReal on May 3, 2012
|PERSECUTED BY THE “RELIGION OF PEACE”
Geert Wilders, Dutch Parliament Member, told Hannity how Islamist radicals have marked him for death for telling the truth about Islam, the Islamization of Europe, and its dangerous consequences (May 1, 2012):
|Other video sources: Here, and here.
|About Geert Wilders from his book Marked for Death: Islam’s War Against the West and Me:
Fanatics, terrorists, and appeasers have tried everything to silence Geert Wilders, Europe’s…Member of Parliament—from putting him on trial to putting a price on his head. But Wilders refuses to be silenced…
For years, from his native Netherlands, Wilders has sounded the alarm about the relentless spread of Islam in the West. And he has paid a steep personal price, enduring countless death threats and being forced into a permanent state of hiding.
Now, for the first time, Wilders offers a full account of his long battle against the zealots who have already slaughtered his countryman Theo van Gogh—whose killer also threatened to murder Wilders himself.
In Marked for Death, Wilders reveals:
- How—and why—liberal politicians, including Barack Obama, downplay the Islamic threat
- The systematic suppression of free speech through lawsuits, prosecutions, threats, and violence meted out against Islam’s critics
- The untold story: how Islamic groups are redefining human rights to suppress non-Muslims everywhere
- The true, bloody history of Islam’s spread throughout the world
- How the West can defend itself against an existential enemy determined to conquer the globe
Expelled from Britain, banned from Indonesia, denounced by the UN Secretary General, prosecuted in court for his beliefs, forced into government safe houses, and constantly threatened with death, Geert Wilders is unbowed and unapologetic. Marked for Death is a stark warning about a growing threat to our liberties written by a man who has lost his freedom—and would not see the rest of us suffer the same fate.
A member of the Dutch Parliament since 1998, Geert Wilders is the founder and leader of the Party for Freedom (PVV) in the Netherlands. Since 2004, he has been living under round-the-clock police protection due to death threats from extremist Muslims. In 2008, he attracted international attention when he was taken to court over Fitna, a documentary he filmed that explores Islamic terrorism and the spread of Islam in the Netherlands. Mr. Wilders now travels the world in defense of liberty and freedom of expression.
- Islamic Crusades Started 4 Centuries Before the Western Crusades
- LIST: ISLAMIC ATTACKS AGAINST AMERICA
- CBS Reporter Lara Logan Raped and Beaten by Mob Celebrating Fall of Mubarak
- Egyptian Christian on Trial for “Insulting” Islam via Twitter
- U.S. will be an Islamic republic says Egyptian Journalist
- Muslims are against Koran-burnin…but they burn & destroy churches in Malaysia