Democrats’ Racist Past
Posted by FactReal on November 5, 2008
report: Democrats: The Ones With The Racist Past
report: Democrat Senator Byrd Was a KKK Member
report: The Democrats’ Missing History
letter: Open Letter To Obama From BlackRepublicans
cartoon: “Simple Sambo” and “Ignorant Mammy”: That’s how Democrats view Blacks
● NY Times syndicated “cartoonist Jeff Danziger depicted Dr. [Condoleeza] Rice as an ignorant, barefoot “mammy”…
● Democrats posted a doctored photograph of Mr. Steele [Former Lieutenant Governor],
depicting him as a “Simple Sambo.” This contemptible racist stereotype is the same one
that Democrats used to demean blacks during the era of slavery and segregation…
● Democrats feel free to display such blatant racism
because they know that they can take the black vote for granted”…more
DO YOU KNOW?….
* Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican.
* Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) that became the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.
* While Republicans fought to end slavery, Democrats fought to expand slavery.
* Democrats opposed these amendments to the Constitution: The 13th banned slavery.
The 15th gave black Americans the right to vote.
* “Jim Crow laws” were the post-Civil War laws passed enthusiastically by Democrats.
These laws segregated public schools, public transportation, restaurants, rest rooms and
public places in general (everything from water coolers to beaches).
* Republicans passed the civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s. Democrats objected.
* Democrat Alabama Governor George Wallace in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963
and thundered, “Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”
* Al Gore’s father along with Democrat Senator Robert Byrd and Democrat Senators
Sam Ervin were a chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
* Democrat President John F. Kennedy had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.
* Democrat President John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil Rights Act while
he was a senator, as did Democrat Senator Al Gore, Sr.
* The Democrat Party still has a senator who was a former “Keagle” in the Ku Klux Klan (KKK),
Democrat Senator Robert Byrd.
* Democrat talk show hosts and cartoonists who denigrated Secretary of State
Dr. Condoleeza Rice.
* Democrats threw Oreo cookies (black on the outside and white on the inside) onto the stage
during an appearance of Maryland’s former Lieutenant Governor Michael Steele.
* Two Democrat Sentional Committee who admitted they illegally obtained Michael Steele’s
*Democrat Senator Ted Kennedy who called black Republican judicial nominees