FLORIDA ELECTIONS 2010: Marco Rubio Explains to Cavuto his Credit Card Expenses (video)
Posted by FactReal on March 4, 2010
|Neil Cavuto Interviews Marco Rubio (3/4/2010)|
CAVUTO: Well, I guess [Crist’s] staff and others are saying, they’re not so silly, when you champion a cause that you’re going to cut abusive and wasteful spending, when they say that you charge grocery bills, repairs to your family minivan, purchases at a wine store…
RUBIO: Yes, but here’s what they don’t tell you. That’s my money.
|Marco Rubio’s $110,000 AMEX Expenses Were for Promoting the Republican Party and Raised $12 Million:
“If you can raise $12 million on $110,000, we all should be that good,” said Sharon Day,
the state party’s national committeewoman.
– LEFTY RACISM: Donny Deutsch calls Marco Rubio a ‘Coconut’
– FL ELECTIONS 2010: Staffers Abandoning Charlie Crist
– FL ELECTIONS 2010: Marco Rubio Gets Standing Ovation at CPAC 2010
– FL ELECTIONS 2010: Marco Rubio on the Census & Immigration (video)
– FL ELECTIONS 2010: Charlie Crist vs. Marco Rubio…and their records