Ron Gochez, Marxist L.A. Teacher Advising Kids Against Police (video)
Posted by FactReal on May 14, 2010
Updated by FactReal on May 16, 2010
|NEW: Check the new video I just uploaded of Ron Gochez using text messaging to alert aliens of any immigration raids.
|Remember Ron Gochez, the now infamous Marxist L.A. teacher for his rabid Anti-American speech at a 2007 La Raza/UCLA rally?
Well, here is another video of Ron Gochez telling kids not to trust police. He is actually giving a statement at a hearing investigating alleged police brutality at the 2007 May Day Protest in California. He doesn’t let the opportunity go to waste. Gochez regurgitates his delirious separatist and Marxist harangue while showing virulent disgust towards the American system. No wonder many of our kids have hate in their heart.
(Recorded on July 9, 2007)
|The so-called teacher introduces himself:
“My name is Ron Gochez. I’m here on behalf of Union del Barrio, Mexican Revolutionary Organization in the occupied territories of Mexico.”
Mr. Gochez ends his diatribe with a message to the youth:
– Gochez to FoxNews: “Yes, I am a socialist” (video)
– RON GOCHEZ CALLED FOR MEXICAN REVOLT IN THE U.S. (transcript, video)
– MEXICAN IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE TOUGHER (links to Mexico’s Constitution & Laws)
– ARIZONA SB1070: Short Analysis (and Amendment HB2162)
– SB1070: ARIZONA IMMIGRATION LAW (Links to Bill Text, Chronology, Guide)
|GatewayPundit, thanks for the link.|