JOE GARCIA – DONORS to his 2010 Congressional Campaign (FL-25)
Posted by FactReal on October 9, 2010
|WHO IS DONATING MONEY TO JOE GARCIA’S CAMPAIGN?
Here are partial reports of contributions via the Federal Election Commission (FEC) website:
|● ITEMIZED INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTIONS|
|JOE GARCIA’S DONORS – Sorted by Firms||JOE GARCIA’S DONORS – Sorted by Last Names|
|● EMERGENCY DONATIONS/LOANS, filed on:
|● FROM COMMITTEES:
– Contributions from Committees, PACs, Unions
|Some of the donors are the same people who have pushed for the U.S. to have a business relationship with Fidel Castro:
– John Cabanas linked to Fidel Castro.
– Richard Reposa, attorney working closely with John Cabanas.
– Maria Reposa, wife of Richard Reposa.
– Alfredo Duran, attorney who visited Fidel Castro in 2001. Chelin Cremata Duran of Padovan Realty also donated.
– Raul Martinez, the disgraced ex-mayor of Hialeah.
– Maria Aral (a.k.a. Maria ‘Tessie” Aral), President of ABC Charter which provides flights to Cuba.
– Marvin Verble, retired executive from ABC Charters/Airline Brokers Company.
– Thomas L. Cooper of Continental Connection/Gulfstream International Airlines.
– Armando Garcia of Marazul Charters, Inc., one of the many companies of Francisco x. Gonzalez de Aruca (a.k.a. Francisco Aruca). Marazul Charters merged in 2001 with Marazul Tours, Inc. (a NY firm) also linked to Francisco Aruca. He ownes Radio Progreso, Inc. (WOCN AM1450).
– Eddie Levy of Jewish Solidarity and Xiomara Levy (a.ka. Xiomara Almaguer-Levy) of Xael Charters, Inc.
– Isidro Borja, CEO of PEC International. He also leads the Foundation for the Normalization of US/Cuba Relations, Inc. with Xiomara Levy-Almaguer, Mario Cabello, Amaury Cruz, Elena Freyre, and Lorenzo Gonzalo. This year, he opened a non-profit corporation, Friends of the Hemingway International Billfishing Tournament, Inc.
– The law firm, Akerman Senterfit, assists companies around the U.S. embargo on Cuba. Several of its attorneys donated to Joe Garcia’s campaign: Augusto Maxwell, Pedro Freyre, Brian P. Miller, Mark Scott, Mike Fertig, Steven Hartz, Richard Milstein.
– Art dealers Ramon and Sergio Cernuda.
Also, those hiding behind the attack ads against David Rivera:
|…more to come|