|JARED LOUGHNER’S SICKNESS IS NOT THE PRODUCT OF POLITICS
We are learning more about Jared Loughner, the man responsible for the shooting rampage in Arizona where he tried to assassinate Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and killed and wounded other people.
Despite the rabid efforts from the mainstream media and many Democrats to pin this massacre on the right wing, the facts show that Loughner is a crazy man who cited Karl Marx’s The Communist Manifesto as one of his favorite books; was intrigued by flag-burning videos; and, in one of his YouTube videos, said, “No! I won’t trust in God.”
● He is a left-winger who likes watching US flags burn & his favorite books are Communist Manifesto & Mein Kampf
● His YouTube videos reveal grievances on currencies, grammar, religion, Constitution (videos)
● A lunatic who wanted to kill cops:
– The shooter has made death threats before and been contacted by law-enforcement officers.
– The suspect is unstable, Sheriff Dupnik said.
– A former classmate of Loughner at Pima Community College said he was “obviously very disturbed.”
– He entered bizarre comments on his MySpace and YouTube accounts.
● Loughner was rejected from the Army in 2008 because he failed a drug test
● Gifford’s Shooter ‘Believes the U.S. Government Was Behind 9/11’
● Believed Government Was Behind 9/11
● Friend of Loughner: “As I knew him He was a left wing, quite liberal”
● Loughner’s Lethal Message: “I Planned Ahead”: Investigators seized an envelope from Loughner’s safe with messages such as “I planned ahead,” “My assassination,” and the name “Giffords” next to what appears to be the man’s signature. The FBI also found a letter in a safe from Giffords, on Congressional stationery, dated Aug. 30, 2007 that thanked Loughner for attending a “Congress on your Corner” event at the Foothills Mall in Tucson.
● Loughner Fixated on Giffords Since 2007 Way Before Palin
● MAKESHIFT SATANIC SHRINE Found at Loughner’s Home
● His college professor called police after classroom confrontation with Loughner last year…more here
● Loughner’s troubled past:
– Jared Loughner had 5 Run-ins with College Police.
– College sent a letter to Loughner telling him that if he intended to return to school, he would have to get a letter from a mental health official indicating “his presence at the College does not present a danger to himself or others.”
– Students remember how Loughner made them really uncomfortable.
– Loughner expressed his interest in grammar and logic on the Internet as he made bizarre claims – such as that the Mars rover and the space shuttle missions were faked.
– He frequently used “if-then” constructions in making nonsensical arguments. For instance: “If the living space is able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of -454F then the human body is alive in the NASA Space Shuttle. The human body isn’t alive in the NASA Space Shuttle. Thus, the living space isn’t able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of -454F.”
– Loughner also said in one video that government is “implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.” He described America’s laws as “treasonous” and said that “every human who’s mentally capable is always able to be treasurer of their new currency.”
– In October 2007, Loughner was cited in Pima County for possession of drug paraphernalia, which was dismissed after he completed a diversion program, according to online records.
– A year later he was charged with an unknown “local charge.” That charge was also dismissed following the completion of a diversion program in March 2009, the Arizona Daily Star reported.
● Loughner is a registered independent but didn’t vote in 2010 election
● His High School Used Curriculum Founded by Communist Bill Ayers (friend of Obama)
● Did Pima County Sheriff Dupnik dismiss Loughner threat?