LIBYA & MARXISTS: Libya to be Represented by Nicaraguan Sandinista at the United Nations (Biography of Miguel d’Escoto Brockmann)
Posted by FactReal on March 30, 2011
|MERCENARIES AND MURDERERS BEST-FRIENDS-FOREVER
Bloomberg reports that “Miguel d’Escoto Brockmann, a former foreign minister of Nicaragua’s socialist Sandinista government and one-time president of the United Nations General Assembly, has been named by Muammar Qaddafi’s regime as Libya’s ambassador to the UN.”
“D’Escoto is a mercenary,” said former Libyan deputy ambassador at the UN, Ibrahim Dabbashi. (Dabbashi broke with Qaddafi to support the U.S. no-fly zone and other sanctions against Libya and is representing the rebel-led Transitional National Council.)
QUICK BIOGRAPHY OF MIGUEL D’ESCOTO
|Miguel d’Escoto is actually an anti-Semitic and unindicted Marxist:
● Was ordained a Catholic priest of the Maryknoll Missionaries in the early 1960s.
● Embraced the left-wing liberation theology movement.
● Continued being a “priest” while being a secret Sandinista member.
(Many communists infiltrated the Catholic Church in Latin America to destroy the church from within.)
● Was an official of the World Council of Churches, a group that has funded Marxist insurgent groups throughout the world.
● Formed part of El Grupo de los Doce (Group of Twelve) who helped the Sandinista terrorists (FSLN) hijack Nicaragua and take away the freedoms of the Nicaraguan people.
● Served as foreign minister from 1979 to 1990 for the butchers of Nicaragua: the Sandinista government.
● Forged close relationships with the Soviet bloc and Arab countries when he was the Sandinista foreign minister: The Sandinista regime gave refuge and citizenship to a number of Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) members.
● Was suspended by the Vatican in the 1980s together with two other priests, Ernesto and Fernando Cardenal, for actively participating in the Sandinista revolution. They are known as the “false priests.”
● Was admonished by Pope John Paul II for being part of the Marxist terrorist group of the Sandinistas while being a Catholic priest.
● Hated Ronald Reagan for trying to save Nicaraguans from the Sandinista dictatorship.
● Served as president of the United Nations General Assembly president in 2008 and 2009.
● Proclaimed dictator Fidel Castro “World Hero of Solidarity” and Marxist Evo Morales “World Hero of Mother Earth.” As if that wasn’t enough, Miguel D’Escoto added: “They embody virtues and values worth of emulation by all of us.”
● Accused Israel of “crucifying our Palestinian brothers and sisters” and labeled Israel an “apartheid state.”
|WHAT WILL THE DEMOCRATS DO?…DEMOCRATS LOVE THE SANDINISTAS
Flashback: Democrats helped the Marxist Sandinistas to enslave the Nicaraguan people