MIAMI CANDIDATE JOSE “PEPE” CANCIO: BIO, DONORS, PROPOSAL (Miami-Dade Mayoral Election – May 24, 2011)
Posted by FactReal on May 4, 2011
Contributions and documents of his 2011 campaign for Miami-Dade County Mayor
|CANCIO’S CONTRIBUTIONS TO OTHER CANDIDATES
According to public records, Cancio has donated to both parties – Democrats and Republicans:
* RINO= Republican In Name Only
1. I am running for Mayor to complete the former mayor’s term (approximately 16 months) and will NOT run for any position in the 2012 elections.
2. Will support Charter Reform: 8 year term limits, a fair salary with no outside employment, easier recalls, and a strong mayor form government.
3. Will implement fair budgets with no tax increases and will “cut the fat” out of government.
4. Have a proven track record as the only CEO applying to be the County’s CEO and have also been dedicated to this community as a former “interim” County Commissioner (appointed by the Governor) and community council member elected by the people.
5. Will decrease size of county government.
6. Will make it easier for businesses to get licensed.
7. None of my children are lobbyists or will be candidates for Miami-Dade County in 2012.
Info for the May 24th election in Miami-Dade county:
– The other Mayoral Candidates: Biography, donors, record, votes…
– Analysis of the 6 Proposed Amendments
|…more to come|