Mercedes-Benz uses Che Guevara for Communist Car-Sharing Feature
Posted by FactReal on January 12, 2012
|USEFUL IDIOTS PERPETUATING MYTHS
What is Mercedes’ message? Do they want drivers to share rides with strangers…while they emulate sadistic killer Che Guevara…all to save the planet from the exaggerated threat of man-made global warming? It is obvious that Mercedes-Benz doesn’t care about the facts:
1. Che Guevara was a sadistic killer
Then again, like most communists, Che Guevara loved material wealth and private luxuries, but wanted others to live like proletariats. Maybe that’s why Mercedes-Benz is channeling Che Guevara to promote their luxurious cars while asking others to share their property, their cars.
2. Man-made global warming is a hoax
|CNET: Under a huge portrait of Che Guevara, Mercedes’ Dieter Zetsche touted a vision of car-sharing. “Some colleagues still think that car-sharing borders on communism,” Dieter Zetsche said with a large picture of Che Guevara towering over him. “But if that’s the case, viva la revolucion!” (Credit: Sarah Tew/CNET)
CNET also reported: Mercedes wants you to share your car like a Communist:
|Mercedes-Benz may not seem like the kind of company that would promote the social use of its vehicles, but at CES today, it was doing just that.
During the company’s CES press conference, Daimler’s chairman of the board of management, Dieter Zetsche, laid out a vision for car sharing that may be intimately tied to Mercedes cars in the future.
That’s because future Mercedes cars will have a telematics app called CarTogether that can help drivers find people with whom to share rides…What the app does is help owners find riders in a bid to cut down on emissions by reducing the number of car rides people have to make.
|NOTES TO PONDER
– How many strangers shared a ride with the Mercedes-Benz Chairman after his car-sharing speech?
– Will you have access to the criminal record of those strangers before sharing your car with them?
– So, a car-maker wants people to drive less…to save the planet…from a fake threat.
– What other assassin will Mercedes-Benz use as a motif? Will they use Hitler’s image next?