Obama Launches Propaganda Brigade “Truth Team”
Posted by FactReal on February 14, 2012
|OBAMA = THE GREAT DIVIDER|
|The Obama campaign is today beginning a new effort to enlist and educate at least 2 million supporters for a “grassroots communications team” they’re calling the Truth Team.
“The goal is to ensure that when Republicans attack President Obama’s record, grassroots supporters can take ownership of the campaign and share the facts with the undecided voters in their lives,” the campaign said in a statement.
The teams will be first launched in 13 “swing states,” including Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia.
The rollout also includes a social media blitz, directing supporters to three new websites: KeepingHisWord.com, which highlights Obama’s record and “promises kept”; KeepingGOPHonest.com, which highlights GOP policy positions; and AttackWatch.com, which fact-checks claims made against Obama on the campaign trail.
“If the other guys are going to run a campaign based on misrepresenting the president’s record – and their own – we have two options: sit back and let these lies go unchallenged, or fight back with the truth,” deputy Obama campaign manager Stephanie Cutter said in an email. “We’re fighting back.”
– Press release from the Obama campaign announcing the launch of “Truth Team”
– Obama’s Truth Team Will Keep Americans Politically Stupid
Obama’s snitch brigades and websites
– Obama’s “Fight the Smears” website (June 2008)
– Obama’s Campaing Goon Squads, more, more (September 2008)
– Obamacare Internet Snitch Brigade, more (August 2009)
– Obama’s email@example.com for “fishy” conversations or emails (August 2009)
– Obama Launches New Snitch Website: “Attack Watch”, more (September 2011)
– Obama Launches Propaganda Brigade “Truth Team” (February 2012)
– Obama’s 2012 Campaign is Collecting Your Online Activities (March 2012)
|OBAMA 2008: “Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face”|