Obama’s 2012 Campaign is Collecting Your Online Activities
Posted by FactReal on March 16, 2012
|OBAMA ERA: NO PRIVACY
Publicly, the Obama and his administration say they want online privacy protections for consumers. But privately, the Obama’s re-election campaign is collecting personal information off the internet to find new voters. They are “tapping the rich data Internet companies hold on millions of potential voters,” reported the liberal news site Politico.com.
All that data mining should be very easy for Obama since two of his great pals are the CEOs of Facebook and Google.
From Politico via Weasel Zippers:
Obama’s snitch brigades and websites
– Obama’s “Fight the Smears” website (June 2008)
– Obama’s Campaing Goon Squads, more, more (September 2008)
– Obamacare Internet Snitch Brigade, more (August 2009)
– Obama’s email@example.com for “fishy” conversations or emails (August 2009)
– Obama Launches New Snitch Website: “Attack Watch”, more (September 2011)
– Obama Launches Propaganda Brigade “Truth Team” (February 2012)