Obama Honors Marxist Leader Dolores Huerta with Medal of Freedom
Posted by FactReal on May 30, 2012
|A BIG MARXIST FAMILY
Yesterday, Obama awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to longtime socialist-labor-agitator Dolores Huerta, who is an honorary chair of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) which describes itself as the “largest socialist organization in the United States.” Huerta co-founded what would become United Farm Workers with labor socialist César Chávez who was trained by Saul Alinsky and who was connected to ACORN.
|During the ceremony, Obama said he stole the “Yes We Can” slogan from her: (Video)
And on a personal note, Dolores was very gracious when I told her I had stolen her slogan, “Si, se puede.” Yes, we can. (Laughter.) Knowing her, I’m pleased that she let me off easy — (laughter) — because Dolores does not play. (Laughter.)
Dolores Huerta to students: “Republicans hate latinos”
In 2006, Huerta said, “Republicans hate Latinos.” (Video below, mark 2:25)
As a typical leftist, Huerta failed to tell the students about the Democrats’ racist past, but she found time to promote class envy, illegal immigration, and communist dictator Hugo Chávez.
In April 2006, Huerta was invited to speak at Tucson High Magnet School in Arizona, ostensibly “to inspire students” who were preparing for crucial examinations. During her remarks, she exhorted the youngsters to march in protest of federal lawmakers’ efforts to put an end to illegal immigration, and twice stated that “Republicans hate Latinos.” At the same event, Huerta said:
“The average pay of a CEO of a Fortune 500 company is three million to nine million dollars a year. What are you going to do with all that money, right? I don’t care how much money you make. You can only eat three meals a day, you know. You can only wear one suit of clothes a day, you know. So the idea, a lot isn’t wrong so long as you use it for the people, like what Hugo Chavez is doing in Venezuela.”
|Dolores Huerta Wants Distribution of Wealth
Huerta: “Organized labor is the only way to have fair distribution of wealth”
“I think organized labor is a necessary part of democracy. Organized labor is the only way to have fair distribution of wealth; it helps create a middle class. Without a middle class, there would be no democracy.”
Dolores Huerta Defends Castro’s Spies Imprisoned in the U.S.
Dolores Huerta Tries to Cover Up Fidel’s Crimes:
Dolores Huerta co-founded the United Farm Workers of America with Cesar Chavez and still serves as its “Vice President emeritus.” Nowadays she busies herself as an (unregistered) agent of the Castro regime lobbying for the release of a Castroite terrorist serving two life terms after conviction by U.S. juries on espionage and conspiracy to commit murder. In the parlance of the Castro regime and their agents (on the payroll and off) this terrorist and his accomplices are known as “The Cuban Five.”
Dolores Huerta Dedicated to the Marxist Cause
Who is Dolores Huerta?
● Honorary chair of the Democratic Socialists of America
● Huerta’s mother was a successful businesswoman who owned a restaurant and a large hotel.
● As a young adult, Huerta taught school (without an education degree) until 1955, when, as a single mother of seven children (she would eventually have four more), she launched her career as a political activist whose major objective was to radicalize migrant farmworkers, many of whom were illegal aliens. Huerta has acknowledged that when she was a young woman, her busy activist career caused her to be an absentee mother who ignored her parental responsibilities while she pursued Marxist causes.
● In 1955 Huerta co-founded the Stockton, California chapter of the Community Service Organization (CSO), a “voters’ rights” group. While there, she met the socialist labor activist Cesar Chavez and helped to establish the Agricultural Workers Association.
● Also in the 1960s and early ’70s, Huerta was an anti-Vietnam War activist. On June 22, 1972, she sponsored—along with such notables as Bella Abzug, Ruby Dee, Jane Fonda, and Cora Weiss—an anti-war protest known as “The Ring Around Congress”…The “Ring” was a project of the Communist Party-dominated Women Strike for Peace and other likeminded groups.
● In May 1973, Huerta was a sponsor and speaker at a Chicago conference where the Communist Party USA blended the Angela Davis Defense Organization with the Angela Davis Defense Committee to form the National Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression.
● Sometime around 1980, Michael Harrington recruited Huerta into the Democratic Socialist Organizing Committee, which … [later became] the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA).
● In April 2006, Huerta said to students at Tucson High Magnet School in Arizona that “Republicans hate Latinos.” She also attacked the “rich” and praised Marxist Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez.
● Responding to critics of illegal immigration, Huerta says: “We didn’t cross the [U.S.-Mexico] border; the border crossed us.”
Read more here.