Obamacare Regulations Cost: 30,000 Jobs Killed, $27.6 Billion…so far
Posted by FactReal on October 9, 2012
|ObamaCare is not fully implemented yet, but it is placing billions of dollars in regulatory burdens on employers and on state budgets.
● The top 10 most expensive regulations have cost $24.4 billion.
● Complying with the state health exchanges alone has to cost employers $3.4 billion.
● Obamacare regulatory compliance has eaten up more than 60 million hours in paperwork. At 2,000 hours a year that comes to 30,000 jobs.
● States bearing the largest regulatory burden in cost and lost employment:
(Note: These figures are minimum costs, conservative estimates, and based on data provided by government agencies.)
– Obama Adviser Pushes for Death Panels in ObamaCare (NYT, 9/16/2012)
This entry was posted on October 9, 2012 at 10:53 pm and is filed under Government Waste, Healthcare, Left, Obama. Tagged: Democrats, Economy, Elections, Events, Family, Florida, Government Waste, Health care, Left, Life, News, Obama, ObamaCare, Politics, Republicans, Socialism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.