Hillary Clinton No $$$ for Benghazi Security, but Spent Millions for Art, Kindles, Obama Books, Mosques Restorations, …
Posted by FactReal on January 24, 2013
|(Image by Looking Spoon via Weasel Zippers)
|During yesterday’s Benghazi testimony, Hillary Clinton lied about the State Department not having enough funding to provide proper security for the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
But in fact the State Department ($50+ billion dollar annual budget) had enough money for these items:
● $4.5 million for Art in Embassies
● $16 million dollars on 2,500 kindle book readers at the drastically inflated price of $6,600 per device (that retails for $189)
● $$ Millions to preserve mosques and minarets in 27 different Islamic countries
● $150,000+ for a Chevy Volt and its charging station for the US Embassy in Austria
● $150,000 to spend on a book about the residence of the U.S. Ambassador to Italy
● $79,000 to spend on Obama’s books
● $20,000 on a portrait of Obama
● $7.9 billion dollars for Obama’s Global Health Initiative
● $2.9 billion for international debt relief
● $2.2 billion to strengthen democratic institutions in Pakistan
● $770 million dollar Middle East and North Africa Incentive Fund for the failed Arab Spring which has put extremist Islamists in power
● $587 million for student exchange programs
● $469 million for global climate change
● $200 million dollars were wasted on Iraqi police training that never went anywhere
The Obama administration repeatedly rejected requests for more security in Benghazi, even though Islamist militias attacked the consulate multiple times prior to the 9/11/2012 attack and Ambassador Stevens repeatedly notified the administration about increasing security threats in Libya.
Details and sources via FrontPageMag.com here and here.
– Hillary Clinton Lies at Libya Hearing about not Blaming the Mohammed Video