Posted by FactReal on February 8, 2013
Posted in Left, USA-California, War & National Security | Tagged: California, Clinton, Democrats, Dorner, Family, Guns, Hillary Clinton, Left, Life, News, Obama, Politics, War | Leave a Comment »
Posted by FactReal on December 6, 2012
|LIBERALS MAKING OUR KIDS STUPID
Using a crude image of “the rich” urinating down on “the poor” is the latest left-wing propaganda from a teachers union to advocate for higher taxes on the so-called rich. After all the excessive government spending, public unions still want more. Their addiction to taxpayer money is insatiable.
The California Federation of Teachers produced a video aimed to indoctrinate our kids by demonizing the rich, vilifying success, and inciting class envy. Proud socialist and multimillionaire (1%er) actor, Ed Asner, narrates the video that claims the rich obtained their wealth by pushing for tax cuts and by creating tax loopholes (which they equate to tax evasion.) According to the video, rich people’s greed led to the decline of schools, roads, public transportation, libraries, etc. The financial crash was also the fault of rich people, who later were the only ones who obtained government bailouts and are now blaming public employees for the fiscal problems in the nation — claims the teachers’ video.
These teachers thought it was a great idea to explain to kids the concept of “trickle down economics” (according to liberals) by depicting the rich (1%) urinating on less-affluent Americans (the 99%). Here is screenshot of that video section:
|Watch video here.
THE VIDEO IGNORED THESE FACTS
● Clinton and Democrats Created the Financial Crash (More here.)
● Democrat Barney Frank’s Legacy: Housing Crisis and Prostitution Ring
● How Democrats created the mortgage crisis with the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)
● IRS: Taxing ALL Rich People Not Enough to Pay U.S. Deficit
● Confiscation of Wealthy Americans’ Money Will NOT Work
● The Rich Pay More Taxes…and Higher Tax Rates
● 47% Pay no Federal Income tax (CNN report)
● Bill Clinton’s Tax Increases Slowed Growth
● Soaking the rich will only cover 0.5% of Obama’s New Spending (The Buffett Rule)
● Obama 2009: The Last Thing You Want is to Raise Taxes in a Recession (Video)
● Low capital gains taxes benefit you
● Illegal aliens got $4.2 billion from IRS using tax loopholes even if no income tax was withheld or paid.
● 97% of Americans Pay less than 12% Tax Rate
● The top 1% of wage earners in the U.S. pay about 33% of all the income taxes, and the top 5% pay more than half of all the taxes
● Billions in stimulus spending went to help bail out homeowners and education programs
● Obama’s student loan bailout paid by waitresses and construction workers
LIBERALS LOVE RICH LIBERALS
● The Left LOVES multi-billionaire George Soros who pushed for bank bailouts and bought politicians
● Democrats love “Fat Cat” Lobbyists and spend weekend together in Miami Beach
● Michelle Obama’s $10 million vacations paid by taxpayers while Americans suffer
● Richest celebrities supported Wall Street protests against the rich
● Liberals love crony capitalism
● Obama rewards rich donors with state dinner at taxpayers expense
● Public unions’ exorbitant lifetime pensions are destroying city budgets and homeowners
● Public employees retiring in luxury on the back of tax payers
● The teachers union and other public-sector unions invest in Wall Street
● Average teachers receive $56,500 salary plus $43,505 in benefits…paid by taxpayers
Posted in Education/ Indoctrination, Left, USA-California | Tagged: Communism, Democrats, Economy, Education, Family, Government Waste, Left, News, Politics, Unions | Leave a Comment »
Posted by FactReal on November 19, 2012
|Mexican Constitution as published in 1917: (Español/Spanish)
|THE POLITICAL CONSTITUTION OF THE MEXICAN UNITED STATES
(CONSTITUCIÓN POLÍTICA DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS)
Posted in Immigration, International, Myths Busted, USA-Arizona, USA-California, USA-Florida, War & National Security | Tagged: Democrats, Events, Florida, Immigration, Laws, Mexico, News, Politics, Republicans | 1 Comment »
Posted by FactReal on May 3, 2012
|ILLUSIONISTS AT WORK
Left: Gene Garza, director of U.S. Customs and Border Protection in Laredo, Texas. Right: Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano (Photos: CBP, AP)
The U.S. side of the southwest border is home to “some of the safest communities in America,” Gene Garza, the director of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in the Laredo, Texas field office, told lawmakers on Tuesday. […]
However, the U.S. Attorneys’ Annual Statistical Report for Fiscal Year 2011 paints a different picture, showing that 80 percent of all cases filed against criminal defendants in U.S. Magistrate Courts were filed in districts along the U.S.-Mexican border. […]
There were 71,387 cases filed in U.S. Magistrate Courts against criminal defendants between Oct. 1, 2010 and Sept. 20, 2011 (FY 2011), according to the Attorneys’ latest statistical report. Among those cases, 57,310 (80 percent) occurred along the southwest border.
Despite the U.S. Attorneys’ data, DHS Secretary Napolitano echoed Garza’s claims that the border communities are among the safest in the country, testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee on April 25: “Violent crime in U.S. border communities has also remained flat or fallen over the past decade, and statistics have shown that some of the safest communities in America are along the border.”
Do you feel any safer now?
– “U.S.-Mexico Border Safest Area in America,” says U.S. Customs and Border Director in Laredo, TX
Posted in Immigration, Left, USA-Arizona, USA-California, War & National Security | Tagged: Family, Immigration, Life, Mexico, News, Obama, Politics | Leave a Comment »
Posted by FactReal on May 2, 2012
|FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS & STUPIDITY ARE DESTROYING AMERICA
But ignorance is bliss — very bliss — and in the case of Uninformed Moms vs. Nutella, it was worth $3.5 million in a class action lawsuit settlement.
This latest example of the U.S. legal system run wild comes to us from California where two mothers filed suit against Ferrero USA, Inc., the maker of Nutella — a spreadable, chocolate-flavored hazelnut product. ABC News reports that one of the plaintiffs — Athena Hohenberg of San Diego — sued the company because she was confused into thinking that Nutella is a health food, and she was “was shocked to learn” that Nutella “was the next best thing to a candy bar.” […]
Now, the company is settling for $3.5 million — or anywhere from $4 to $20 per person in the class.
The thing is, if you take a look at a jar of Nutella, you’ll quickly see for yourself that the product isn’t that healthy. According to the government-mandated nutrition label, two tablespoons contain 200 calories, 11 grams of fat (3.5 grams saturated), and 21 grams of sugar. It doesn’t take a nutritionist to realize that isn’t healthy. […]
Unfortunately, when companies are hit with frivolous lawsuits and they have to pay out, the money comes from their bottom line. That means less money for innovation, investing and expanding — and that means fewer jobs.
|Forbes correctly points out:
Many healthy eating advocates see the outcome of this lawsuit as a turning point in the battle against nutritionally defunct fare. As for me, I see this simply as the sad, unfortunate endorsement of the fact that Americans have really become incapable of making sound, and reasonable judgements about our own sustenance.
Posted in Healthcare, Law, Left, USA-California | Tagged: Democrats, Economy, Family, Health, Left, Life, News, Politics, Republicans | Leave a Comment »
Posted by FactReal on April 26, 2012
Posted in Immigration, Law, USA-Arizona, USA-California, USA-Florida | Tagged: Democrats, Family, Immigration, Life, Mexico, News, Politics, Republicans | 1 Comment »