OBAMA’S MARXIST & RADICAL WORLD
– Obama Will Skip 20 Year Anniversary Celebrations of Fall of Communism
– LOG: OBAMA’S INDOCTRINATION & PROPAGANDA (video diary)
– CENSORSHIP IN THE OBAMA ERA
– Facts: OBAMA SIDES WITH MARXISTS AGAINST HONDURAN CONSTITUTION
– OBAMA’S CABINET INCLUDES COMMUNISTS:
Obama’s Communications Director: ANITA DUNN,
Obama’s Manufacturing Czar agrees with Mao: RON BLOOM,
Obama’s Green Czar: VAN JONES (status: fired/resigned)…
– OBAMA 101: HIS FRIENDS TOLD US WHO HE WAS
GOVERNMENT WASTE, PROBLEMS WITH OBAMA BUDGET, BAILOUT SUMMARY, WHO PAYS MORE TAXES
BAILOUT SUMMARY (PDF), GOVERNMENT WASTE SUMMARY (PDF)
OBAMA’S BUDGET PROPOSAL for fiscal year 2010
1. Increases spending to $3.55 TRILLION.
2. Adds deficits of $9.3 TRILLION over the next 10 years.
3. Raises taxes by as much as $3 TRILLION over the next ten years
Obama’s budget will waste taxpayer money:
1. Includes a $646 Billion Cap-and-Trade Energy Tax.
2. Makes a “Down Payment” on Socializing Healthcare.
3. Hands out Billions to leftist Agencies that Fund ACORN and other Community Organizing Groups.
4. Increases Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Funding after It Helped Cause the Financial Crisis.
5. Claims that Government Knows Better than Taxpayers about Their Retirement.
6. Creates Yet Another Entitlement and Spends Billions on Pell Grants.
7. Spends $178 Billion on Interest on the Debt.
8. (As Part of Its $1 Trillion Tax Hike!) Raises Taxes by $1 Billion to Fund the Failed EPA Superfund Program.
9. Generates Even More Cheap Credit to Further Distort the Market.
10. Increases Funding for Space Exploration while the Country Suffers in Recession.
NEGATIVE IMPACT OF OBAMA’S BUDGET
#1. The national debt will double over the next 5 years; and it will triple over the next 10 years to $17.3 trillion.
#2. The national debt will soar over the next 10 years from 40% of GDP today to a shocking 82.4%.
(Ronald Reagan left office with the national debt at 42% of GDP).
#3. Total federal borrowing will grow by $2.7 trillion this year alone, an increase of 27% in 1 year!
#4. Increases federal spending by 34% over the previous year, with a total of $4 trillion in federal spending, the highest ever.
#5. The federal budget deficit (not the national debt) would reach $1.845 trillion this year, the highest ever. (More than 7 times
Reagan’s largest budget deficit of $221 billion, which caused so much consternation among Reagan’s critics.)
#6. This Obama budget deficit will total an astounding 13.1% of GDP, more than one-eighth of the entire U.S. economy, for the
federal budget deficit alone! (Under George Bush, the federal deficit for 2008 was 3.2% of GDP. The deficit for fiscal year
2007, in the last budget adopted when Congress was controlled by Republican majorities, was $162 billion, or 1.2% of GDP.)
#7. Includes $1 trillion in tax increases on the upper 5% of income earners, mostly tax rate increases.
But the top 5% of income earners (those making over $145,283) already pays 60% of all income taxes.
Bottom 50% of income earners pay about 3% of the national income taxes.
#8. Projects that revenues from the corporate income tax will more than double in 3 years, increasing by more than 124%.
#9. Another $645 billion tax increase comes from Obama’s anti-global warming cap and trade system, which is essentially an
energy tax on the production and use of carbon energy, such as oil, natural gas, and coal.
#10. While the Obama administration claims to have cut $2 trillion from the budget over 10 years, fully $1.5 trillion of those “cuts”
actually represents the troop drawdown in Iraq, which was already scheduled to occur under the Bush administration.
Of the remaining $500 billion in budget “savings,” fully $311 billion is categorized as “interest savings” but
is actually an additional tax increase on upper income earners.
GOVERNMENT SPENDING DOES NOT STIMULATE
Most government spending has historically reduced productivity and long-term economic growth due to:
1. Taxes. Most government spending is financed by taxes, and high tax rates reduce incentives to work, save, and invest —resulting in a less motivated workforce as well as less business investment in new capital and technology.
2. Incentives. Social spending often reduces incentives for productivity by subsidizing leisure and unemployment.
3. Displacement. Every dollar spent by politicians means one dollar less to be allocated based on market forces within the more productive private sector….politicians seize that money and earmark it for favored organizations with little regard for improvements to economic efficiency;
4. Inefficiencies. Government provision of housing, education, and postal operations are often much less efficient than the private sector. Government also distorts existing health care and education markets by promoting third-party payers, resulting in over-consumption and insensitivity to prices and outcomes. Another example of inefficiency is when politicians earmark highway money for wasteful pork projects rather than expanding highway capacity where it is most needed.
BAILOUT SUMMARY (List of bailouts so far)
$11 for TRILLION IN PROMISED BAILOUTS:
$700 billion for TROUBLED ASSET RELIEF PROG. (TARP) SUBTOTAL
$6.2 Trillion for FEDERAL RESERVE RESCUE SUBTOTAL
$1.1 Trillion for STIMULUS (BUSH & OBAMA) SUBTOTAL
$20.7 billion for BANK TAKEOVERS SUBTOTAL
$1.7 Trillion for OTHER FINANCIAL SUBTOTAL
$112 billion for OTHER AIG ADDITIONAL SUBTOTAL
$745 billion for OTHER HOUSING TOTAL
….check the breakdown….
BIG-EARMARK-OBAMA: IT’S RAINING THIEVES
9,000 EARMARKS: all going to pay politicians’ special interest groups:
$6.6 Million for termite research
$5.8 Million for Ted Kennedy Institute for the Senate
$5.0 Million for sugarbeet/avian disease
$3.8 Million for tiger stadium
$2.7 Million for wood education (??)
$2.2 Million for grape genetics
$1.9 Million for a Pleasure Beach water taxi service project
$1.8 Million for PIG & MANURE ODOR
$1.7 Million for Honey bee
$1.2 Million for Citrus canker (which doesn’t affect the fruits)
$1.0 Million for Crickets
$819,000 for catfish genetics
$800,000 for oyster rehabilitation
$473,000 for leftist National Council of La Raza (The Race)
$469,000 for Fruit Fly
$380,600 for Carbon Neutral Green Campus
$300,000 for GO GIRL GO! (???)
$250,000 for Lobsters
$225,000 for EVERYBODY WINS! (???)
$209,000 for Blueberry improvements
$200,000 for TATTOO REMOVAL
$100,000 for READY WILLING & ABLE (??)
STIMULUS BILL (a.k.a BRIBE $850 Billion Bill, or PORKULUS)
THE NEW $825 BILLION PROPOSAL (PLUS $346 BILLION IN INTEREST) INCLUDES MORE WASTE:
$21 Million for sod
$200 Million for the National Mall
$600 Million for new cars for the federal government
$650 Million for digital TV coupons*WHY SPENDING DOES NOT STIMULATE THE ECONOMY
$ 50 Million in funding for the National Endowment of the Arts
$ 44 Million for repairs to U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
$ 75 Million for smoking cessation
*WHY CUTTING TAXES TO AMERICANS & BUSINESSES IS BEST
*WHY WE CANNOT AFFORD OBAMA’S DEBT PLAN
*WHY FDR’S NEW DEAL = RAW DEAL….and more facts…
AIG-OBAMA: LAUNDERING OUR MONEY?
● THE BIG STORY: $101.3 BILLION LAUNDERED THRU AIG to pay other U.S. and FOREIGN banks (some big Obama donors).
● THE DISTRACTION: $165 MILLION AIG BONUSES allowed by the so-called Stimulus bill
● THE REAL AGENDA: PRECEDENTS & EXPANSION BY GOVERNMENT
The government and the media want Americans to focus on the $165 millions in contractual bonuses AIG gave to their employees.
They fail to mention: The bonus loophole was inserted by Democrat Senator Chris Dodd in the so-called Stimulus bill.
They fail to mention: $101.3 Billion bailout money has been laundered thru AIG to pay special interest firms. We are failing to focus on the big picture: Politicians are creating precedent for government confiscations and expansion – all financed with our taxpayer money…[…]
Obama’s FORCED VOLUNTEERING: Approved!
*The bill will set up for a government controlled and mandated civilian service corp. as proposed by Obama during the campaign.
*The Government will have the right to require individuals to give 3 years under the guise of “volunteer” service.
*Young people will be forced to undertake mandatory national service program.
*It’s all about “turning America into one, giant, community organizer’s sandbox
at enormous cost to taxpayers,” Cary wrote.
*This derives from the ‘Public Allies New Leadership for New Times’, modeled after Obama’s mentor, the communist Saul Alinsky and his ‘Peoples Organizations.’
IT WILL AFFECT ALL AMERICANS
*”“The Give Act” puts tow-headed school children and silver-haired seniors in the official uniform of the new State, and encompasses every walk of life in main-street America.”
*”The same “volunteerism” that kept America running since the days of its founding, wiped out with the stroke of a pen, will no longer be volunteerism. It becomes forced labor…and…presses American citizens of all ages and creeds, unknowingly into military service.”
COSTS: BAILOUTS vs. WARS
Bailouts (Jan. 2008 – Sept. 2008)….$1.5 Trillion
Iraq War cost (2003 – 2008)……………$648 Billion
PIÑATA-CAR (AKA Auto Bailout)
Why the U.S. Automakers Failed:
1) Union Workers were paid to NOT work
2) Abusive labor union requirements
● Wages $75 per hour. While Toyota pays $48
● Health care adds $1,200 to the cost of each vehicle.
● Retire after 30 years of service, irrespective of age
● Seven weeks vacation
● Supporting More Retirees Than Active Workers
3) Idiotic government standards
● Making cars that Americans won’t buy
4) Excessive government interference
● Automakers have to pay for facilities they don’t use to support revenue bonds for municipalities
● State laws protect dealers from termination
BANKRUPTCY WILL ALLOW FOR:
● Labor contracts & pension plans to be renegotiated
JONESTOWN MASSACRE – Another Failed Socialistic Utopia
Jim Jones was a Marxist. He rejected the Bible. He and his followers left their bank assets to the Communist Party. He left audio tapes and letters to prove all this.
THANKSGIVING – As Written by the Pilgrims
Read the Mayflower Compact of 1620 as written by the Pilgrims’ Governor. The Pilgrims’ journals are full of references to God. They gave thanks to God. They used Capitalism to succeed.
OBAMA’S CABINET OF “CHANGE”…
Hillary Clinton, Rahm Emanuel, John Podesta, Greg Craig, Eric Holder….