$9 Birth Control Pills at Target, Walmart
Posted by FactReal on March 7, 2012
|AMERICANS WITHOUT INSURANCE HAVE ACCESS TO BIRTH CONTROL
Democrats are loving their manufactured Birth Control War, but facts get in their way.
Democrats claim that Americans don’t have access to affordable contraception. However, Target and Walmart offer a month’s supply of birth control pills (Sprintec and Tri-Sprintec) at $9 to people who do not have insurance plans covering contraceptives. One more proof that we don’t need Obamacare’s contraception mandate.
|From their own websites:
- Walmart $9 birth control pills for 28–day supply (PDF)
- Target’s $9 birth control pills for 28-day supply (PDF)
They also offer $4 prescriptions for 30–day supply or $10 for a 90-day supply for other generic drugs. Their low-cost prescriptions are available to everyone, no insurance required.
- $9: Price for a Month’s Supply of Birth Control Pills at Target 3 Miles from Georgetown Law
- Walmart and Target Have Been Offering $9 Birth Control Since 2007
- Georgetown Students Go Broke to Buy Birth Control? Target Sells Pills for $9 Per Month