BLUE DOGS: TIME TO UNDRESS THE FAKE CONSERVATIVE DEMOCRATS
Posted by FactReal on November 8, 2009
|Arcuri, Mike (NY-24)||Phone: (202) 225-3665||Fax: (202) 225-1891|
|Baca, Joe (CA-43)||Phone: (202) 225-6161||Fax: (202) 225-8671|
|Berry, Marion (AR-01)||Phone: (202) 225-4076||Fax: (202) 225-5602|
|Bishop, Sanford (GA-02)||Phone: (202) 225-3631||Fax: (202) 225-2203|
|Boswell, Leonard (IA-03)||Phone: (202) 225-3806||Fax: (202) 225-5608|
|Cardoza, Dennis (CA-18)||Phone: (202) 225-6131||Fax: (202) 225-0819|
|Carney, Christopher (PA-10)||Phone: (202) 225-3731||Fax: (202) 225-9594|
|Cooper, Jim (TN-05)||Phone: (202) 225-4311||Fax: (202) 226-1035|
|Costa, Jim (CA-20)||Phone: (202) 225-3341||Fax: (202) 225-9308|
|Cuellar, Henry (TX-28)||Phone: (202) 225-1640||Fax: (202) 225-1641|
|Dahlkemper, Kathy (PA-03)||Phone: (202) 225-5406||Fax: (202) 225-3103|
|Donnelly, Joe (IN-02)||Phone: (202) 225-3915||Fax: (202) 225-6798|
|Ellsworth, Brad (IN-08)||Phone: (202) 225-4636||Fax: (202) 225-3284|
|Giffords, Gabrielle (AZ-08)||Phone: (202) 225-2542||Fax: (202) 225-0378|
|Harman, Jane (CA-36)||Phone: (202) 225-8220||Fax: (202) 226-7290|
|Hill, Baron (IN-09)||Phone: (202) 225-5315||Fax: (202) 226-6866|
|Michaud, Mike (ME-02)||Phone: (202) 225-6306||Fax: (202) 225-2943|
|Mitchell, Harry (AZ-05)||Phone: (202) 225-2190||Fax: (202) 225-3263|
|Moore, Dennis (KS-03)||Phone: (202) 225-2865||Fax: (202) 225-2807|
|Murphy, Patrick (PA-08)||Phone: (202) 225-4276||Fax: (202) 225-9511|
|Pomeroy, Earl (ND)||Phone: (202) 225-2611||Fax: (202) 226-0893|
|Salazar, John (CO-03)||Phone: (202) 225-4761||Fax: (202) 226-9669|
|Sanchez, Loretta (CA-47)||Phone: (202) 225-2965||Fax: (202) 225-5859|
|Schiff, Adam (CA-29)||Phone: (202) 225-4176||Fax: (202) 225-5828|
|Scott, David (GA-13)||Phone: (202) 225-2939||Fax: (202) 225-4628|
|Space, Zack (OH-18)||Phone: (202) 225-6265||Fax: (202) 225-3394|
|Thompson, Mike (CA-01)||Phone: (202) 225-3311||Fax: (202) 225-4335|
|Wilson, Charles (OH-06)||Phone: (202) 225-5705||Fax: (202) 225-5907|
BLUE DOG DEMOCRATS – ARE THEY TRULY CONSERVATIVES?
Blue Dog claim they have been “particularly active on fiscal issues, relentlessly pursuing a balanced budget…” proving that “common sense, conservative economics and compassion aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive.”
Blue Dogs conditions to support the health care reform:
- If it will lower costs for families and small businesses
- If it will adhere to the free market
- If it will be voluntary
- If it will be financially stable
HOW COULD BLUE DOGS VOTE FOR PELOSICARE WHEN IT:
• Will Cost $2.6 Trillion
• Has A $700 Billion Tax Hike for Individuals and Employers
• Has Plenty of New Taxes
• Leads to Federal Control Over Americans
• Will fine you thousand of dollars if you do not include proof of qualified insurance plan when you file your taxes
• Gives power to the Health Secretary to decide what a “qualified plan” covers AND how much you’ll be legally required to pay for it.
That’s like a banker telling you to sign the loan agreement now, then filling in the interest rate and repayment terms 18 months later.
• Includes $100,000 fine and/or jailtime if you don’t buy the $15,000 policy (As per U.S. Code: Title 26 Sec. 7201)
• Will create new victims: The Young
• Was born under a tyrannical environment:
e.g., the Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) refused to let House Democrats go home and listen to their constituents before voting on her health bill, no 72-hour transparency, prepared behind closed doors, etc.
WHAT’S BLUE OUTSIDE AND RED INSIDE?
Blue Dog Democrats are Leftist Reds
Blue Dog Democrats: They talk like fiscal conservatives but vote like liberal Democrats:
80% of the Blue Dogs voted for the Obama stimulus bill and
nearly 75% voted for the 2010 Obama federal budget…
Can the group rightfully claim to be fiscally conservative if :
- Only 2 Blue Dogs voted against Obama’s expansion of the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP).
- 42 of 52 Blue Dogs voted in favor of Obama’s $787 billion stimulus package.
Not one House Republican voted for the bill.
- Only 14 Blue Dogs voted against Obama’s $3.5 trillion federal budget for 2010 (the biggest spending package in history). Not one House Republican voted for the bill.
- 22 Blue Dogs voted for the Obama’s cap-and-trade energy tax that passed the House. 8 House Republicans voted also in favor.
(Cap & Tax will stifle economic growth by imposing huge new costs on every business and each American household).
Blue Dogs that voted for H.R. 2454 “Cap and Trade” and H.R. 3962 “Pelosicare”
Blue Dogs don’t bite
It’s time to unveil the true color of our representatives